Half Shaved Head?

Hey guys!
Today I wanted to weigh in on your thoughts about the "Half Shaved Head" trend. This trend seems to be getting more and more popular with celebs and I wanted to see what you guys think. Below are pics of Ke$ha, Rihanna, Cher Lloyd, and Carmen Electra with the new hairstyle.

All pictures are from Google 
I personally wish I had the balls to do it but being in the teaching field, I don't think it would be very appropriate. lol Can you imagine your teacher walking into the classroom with hair like this?? That'd be pretty bad ass. hahaha 

*I wonder what it would look like after it began to grow out  o_0

Let me know what you think. 

Would you ever consider shaving half your head?? 


Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101

0 comments:

Post a Comment

X Posts