OOTD: Orange You Going to Work Today?

Hellooooooo,
Yesterday I didn't have an idea as to what I was going to wear and somehow I pulled this out of the air! I thought it was super cute, especially since I chose it randomly from my closet. I think it's perfect for the classroom because the jacket is fairly light and it's actually really comfy. Plus, it's modern and  completely fashion forward (esp. for teacher wear). I hope you like it as much as I do.  

Dress pants- Kohl's, Nude flats- Target

Orange top- Ross, Necklace- Target

Gold Tweed Jacket- Loft

Winged liner, and Revlon lipstick in Coralberry
On a side note, I have been loving student teaching and I already feel myself growing an attachment to the students in my Kindergarten class. I feel like I have learned way more in the past few weeks than I ever had sitting in a classroom talking about teaching. I'm so grateful for this learning experience. :) I love to learn and being creative. Anyways, I hope you all have a good rest of the week and try not to FREEZE! (We've had a couple delay starts and cancelled school days because of the weather) Be safe!

So, "How's the weather?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

X Posts