Winterlicious Tag!






1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I typically like to wear reds and gold glitters during the Christmas holiday.

2) Favorite Winter lip product?
I loooove to rock a red lip (so classic). I also like wearing darker brick lipcolors because what other time is it acceptable it wear it without looking goth? As for chapstick, I like to lather on Burt's Bees.



3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My red jacket that I received for Christmas last year from Brandon's mom. I love it and wear it every chance I get.

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
In general, during the colder months I like to wear scarves. I also love to wear my snowflake earrings. I've had them for close to 10 years and I wear them every year!


5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
I like the smell of Vanilla and Sugar Cookies. 

6) Favorite Winter beverage?
I love to drink Hot Chocolate! Oh my goodness. Mmmmm

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Elf. Definitely. Haha I love Will Ferrel and I especially love him in this movie. 



8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?

 I catch myself singing this song all the time...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_MJwbrdEGA

Bahaha JK! I really like the song Winter Wonderland.

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Nothing particular comes to mind. I do know that I like to eat chocolate... Way too much chocolate.

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
My T-Rex. Hands down. He'll be my favorite for a long time. It'll take a while for the new to wear off of him. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's the reason why I won the patio decorating contest!

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
A NEW CAR! lol just kidding... but not really.
I would like to get a MAC or Sephora giftcard, Sigma brushes, and money.



12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
I will probably do like most and spend time with family. :)

Thank you so much Jessica (TheModMermaid) for tagging me!
I tag everyone who reads this and if you do this tag link it below for me and others to read! :)


Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101



0 comments:

Post a Comment

X Posts