Celeb Look: Emma Watson

Hey guys! I recently saw this picture of Emma Watson for Lancome at the Pre-BAFTA party that was back in February and fell in love with her look. It's completely classic and beautiful. I also loved how she slicked her hair back- very chic.
Since this look really inspired me, I decided to recreate the look; so here it is... Let me know what you think! :)






ON ANOTHER NOTE:

 I would really love if everyone would follow me on Facebook. It's a way for me to easily get feedback from you guys and get ideas as to what kind of posts everyone is interested in. I would also appreciate feedback as to what kind of makeup look you might like for me to create. Feel free to upload a picture into the comments below or on my Facebook. Thank you so much everyone! :) Have a wonderful day!



Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101



0 comments:

Post a Comment

X Posts