Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy in Galactic

Hey guys! A little update on what's been going on:

I've been on a little vacation for the past 2 weeks and I'm back- but not entirely lol I am moving in a couple weeks so I will be busy searching for a new place, packing my things, and getting ready for this new semester of school to start.

On another note...

I saw these new Revlon Moon Candy Nail Polishes at Walgreens and fell in love. The colors are so pretty and fun so I figured I would share one of the ones I bought.




One coat of first color

Second color with no top coat
Nails with Seche Vite top coat
I love the way this polish looks! There are several colors to choose from (I believe it is Limited Edition though.. I could be wrong!) The only down side about this polish is that once it's dried it leaves your nails with a "textured" feeling- it's not a nice smooth finish, which I know may bother some people. Other than that I really like this nail polish. I received so many compliments and it seemed like everyone loved it.


Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101


0 comments:

Post a Comment

X Posts