We're Moving :)

Hey guys!
I just wanted to give everyone an update on what's been going on. Right now I am in the middle of moving. I am so happy to be moving to a bigger and better place but hate packing... Waah Waah Waaaaaahhhh. lol We got the keys to the place and are going to start moving our stuff in tomorrow.

Anyways, here are a few pics of the new place (before I begin to decorate and our stuff is moved in) Hope you enjoy the pics and if you have any decorating tips or ideas for me let me know! :)

We were greeted with a Welcome Basket in the kitchen :)
Kitchen

Kitchen sink
In the kitchen looking into the living room
Living room
Master bathroom


Garden Bath Tub... Can't wait for my future bubble baths.. mmm :P
Walk-In Closet (My closet- hehe)
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bathroom- bathtub to the left

Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101

0 comments:

Post a Comment

X Posts