Tutorial: Golden Eye ft. Lorac Pro Palette

Hey guys!
I've been itching to create a post using my new Lorac Pro Palette. I decided to do a look using my favorite colors in the palette. This palette is quickly becoming one of my favorite palettes and I've been using it almost everyday. I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think in the comments.

First, apply Gold from the lash line to the crease. 

Now apply Garnet into the outer corner and blend inwards on the lid and slightly into the crease.

For the transition color, take Taupe and rock it back and forth into the crease to soften the edges.

Add a white highlight into the inner corner and under the brow

Next, take Espresso and line the top outer corner. Also add Gold to the entire bottom lash line and place Garnet on the outer third part of the bottom lash line. This adds more definition to the lower lash line.

Take a black kohl liner and line the top and bottom water line. 

Finally, curl lashes and apply mascara! :)

The final look my dears!


Do you own the Lorac Pro Palette? What are your favorite colors in the palette?

P.S.- I bought different light bulbs to get rid of some of the yellowness in my pictures. Can you tell? Any better?


 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

X Posts